Whats up Ninjas!

READ MY ZLOG?...

CHECKOUT EVERYTHING

Sunday, January 30, 2011

11:04 AM 2

Alright, today i'm going to go out and install some dead drops.  First in Gainesville, and hopefully not the last.  I'll do a little instructional video and i'll post them to my youtube channel Zynthesis's Youtube Channel.  Also, i'll be adding a few files to my dead drops to get them started.  If you have any comments feel free to leave me some I'd love to hear what you think about this project.
Newer Post
This is the last post.

2 comments:

  1. I saw you install more than one in the Video, but the DD-GEO map doesn't have them. nor does your blog list where. I'm planning my first, and Oklahoma's First @ that. Would Love to know any tips or any news of what's happening with your Dead Drops.

    Thank,
    Sydney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sydney,

      Sorry for this ridiculously over due reply. I didn't even realize someone asked me a question. But.. If you go to http://deaddrops.com/dead-drops/db-map/ type in Gainesville FL, you'll see my two. However I regret to inform you that, they have been smashed! Guess my town isn't as liberal as they claim to be. How did your dead drops do?

      Delete