Whats up Ninjas!

READ MY ZLOG?...

CHECKOUT EVERYTHING

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

9:59 AM 0

Alright so here we are again and I'm taking another stab at this juice fast thing. The last time I posted was back in January and I will start posting more.  Sorry to my 4 followers.   It has begun, and I'm on day 5.

My starting weight was 182.8 lbs.  I'll do a weight update on Friday, which is a week from when I started.

I've been having 2 main juices, lunch and dinner.  With a fruit juice blend in between to hold me off.
The reciepe is the same as I did last time.

1 Cucumber
4 Sticks of Celery
6 Leaves of Kale
2 Large Apples
1/2 Lemon
1in of Ginger

Someone asked me how much juice does that make.  I don't know the exact amount but I'd say about 4 cups worth.  It's almost too much.  However, sometimes I don't think it's enough and depending on the size of the cucumber and celery you'll get a better yield.  Apples surprisingly don't produce as much juice as a cucumber.

I didn't really take notes on how much it costs to juice this time.  I was trying to remind myself to save the receipt but, I failed.  My first purchase of goods was from walmart and I managed to type in some prices on my phone when calculating the best deals per lb.

Cucumbers - (Large) .68c each
Ginger - $3.28 Lb
 Kale - $1.24 8 pcs
Lemons - $1.48 for 2 Lb bag
Apples - $6.30 for 6 lb bag. (roughly 12 apples)

I restocked at a local farmers market and payed more, apparently it was all organic??

Now if you're wondering how I feel.  I feel fine, no dizziness this time.  I realized I need to juice and keep up with my water intake more often then I did last time.  Instead of waiting for myself to feel hungry in between my main juices, I'll just make a fruit juice and drink it whether I'm hungry or not.

I'm still smoking cigarettes from my bachelor party, which is about half a pack a day.  So going on 10 months of smoking.  I really like smoking though.  Sometimes I feel it's gross and when I'm outside staring into the middle distance.  I question why I'm smoking and I just keep telling myself I like blowing O's.  Perhaps it's the subtle moments of clarity breaks I get when I go out to smoke.  I don't know, I stopped for a few years before and didn't need it then. I'll make a note to stop this year.

 I don't know why I'm juicing, when I like food.  I'm not extremely overweight or anything.  I'm 6'2" and was 183lbs.  I started noticing a bit of belly fat and had to start wearing large shirts.  LARGE!  I'm not muscular and could understand having to wear a large if my muscles were in the way.  However I'm not buff so a Medium should suffice. Make a note to get buff.

I will update you on Friday of the new weight and my current condition.  Bye. 

0 comments